Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6392 Discussions

Any suggession for the alternate to the following unsupported layer. on MYRIAD

TarunM
Beginner

After months of work and changing my model to support openvino, I am able to convert to IR. The model is running fine on CPU and GPU but not on MYRIAD.

Any suggession for the alternate to the following unsupported layer.Attached in my model IR.

exec_dnet = ie.load_network(dnet,"MYRIAD")
File "ie_api.pyx", line 367, in openvino.inference_engine.ie_api.IECore.load_network
File "ie_api.pyx", line 379, in openvino.inference_engine.ie_api.IECore.load_network
RuntimeError: [ GENERAL_ERROR ]
C:\j\workspace\private-ci\ie\build-windows-vs2019@2\b\repos\openvino\inference-engine\src\vpu\graph_transformer\src\frontend\frontend.cpp:439 Failed to compile layer "52/GRUCell_sequence": unsupported layer type "GRUSequence"

0 Kudos
1 Solution
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi TarunM,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, as of this moment, there are no alternate ways to support GRUSequence on MYRIAD.

Regards,

Aznie

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi TarunM,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, as of this moment, there are no alternate ways to support GRUSequence on MYRIAD.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos
TarunM
Beginner

Can you please guide me how to contribute to OpenVino, specially in such scenerios when something is not supoorted in the Myriad?

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi TarunM,

I would suggest you create a pull request on Github for further discussion and information regarding this.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi TarunM,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided a solution. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos