Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Asserts computer_vision_sdk Error

Kocaman__Furkan
Beginner

Hello, 

i'm very new in neuronal network / Computer vision. I trained a Unet Model on GPU and would like optimize with OpenVINO. 

During the imports, i became an Error: 

assert 'computer_vision_sdk' in os.environ['PYTHONPATH']

AssertionError Traceback (most recent call last)

<ipython-input-15-be5cdb8f5371> in <module> 20 message = "Add the following line to ~/.bashrc and re-run.\nsource /opt/intel/openvino/bin/setupvars.sh" 21 ---> 22 assert 'computer_vision_sdk' in os.environ['PYTHONPATH'] or 'openvino' in os.environ['PYTHONPATH'], message 23 24

I install OpenVINO and load the Enviroment varibale with the bash file. What I do wrong??

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Shubha_R_Intel
Employee

Dear Kocaman, Furkan,

Hopefully you have installed and are on the latest and great OpenVino version, which is 2019R3. 

Most likely you forgot to run setupvars.bat (*.sh) under bin. You should always run that before executing any OpenVino samples or commands. For properly setting up your .bashrc in Linux, please visit the below document:

http://docs.openvinotoolkit.org/latest/_docs_install_guides_installing_openvino_linux.html#set-the-environment-variables

Thanks,

Shubha

0 Kudos