Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6404 Discussions

C++/CLI Compile Error When NGraph is used in 2020.2

at93
Beginner

Hi Everyone,

I've created  an inference wrapper class for .net. This has worked well in the past versions until 2020.2 released today. Some of the APIs have been moved to nGraph. I've modified my code to reflect the API change. When I compiled I encountered the errors below:  My question is. is std::mutex (within ngraph) not compatible with /clr ?  If so, is there a work around?

1>C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\openvino\deployment_tools\ngraph\include\ngraph\factory.hpp(27,21): error C2039: 'mutex': is not a member of 'std'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.25.28610\include\mutex(30): message : see declaration of 'std'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\openvino\deployment_tools\ngraph\include\ngraph\factory.hpp(27,26): error C2143: syntax error: missing ';' before '&'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\openvino\deployment_tools\ngraph\include\ngraph\factory.hpp(27,26): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\openvino\deployment_tools\ngraph\include\ngraph\factory.hpp(27,48): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\openvino\deployment_tools\ngraph\include\ngraph\runtime\backend.hpp(183,17): error C2039: 'mutex': is not a member of 'std'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.25.28610\include\mutex(30): message : see declaration of 'std'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\openvino\deployment_tools\ngraph\include\ngraph\runtime\backend.hpp(183,28): error C3646: 'm_mtx': unknown override specifier
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\openvino\deployment_tools\ngraph\include\ngraph\runtime\backend.hpp(183,28): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Sahira_Intel

Hi,

I apologize for the delay in response. This issue is still under review with the Engineering Team. It seems to be a bug and has not been resolved yet.

I will keep you updated on the status of this bug. 

Best Regards,
Sahira 

0 Kudos
Rudiz
Beginner

Hi Sahira,

I faced the same problem with OpenVino 2022.2.

Is there any fixing planned?

Thank you

0 Kudos
BrianK
Beginner

I'm running into the same issue with upgrading a .NET wrapper to use the 2021.3 release.  Has there been any movement or a workaround on this?

0 Kudos
Rudiz
Beginner

Hi,

I faced the same error with OpenVino 2022.2.

@at93  and @BrianK  have you found any workaround on this?

Thank you

0 Kudos