Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6403 Discussions

[CLDNN ERROR]. clGetPlatformIDs error -1001

Lovaraju
Beginner

Environment:

CPU: 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11700K
GPU: UHD graphics 750
OpenVINO: 2021.4.689
Python: 3.6.9

Installed Integrated GPU drivers by following the instructions 

Problem:

I am able to run the demos provided in the OpenVINO without any issue on CPU. When I change the target device to GPU, I am seeing the below error.

Run Inference Engine security_barrier_camera demo

Run ./security_barrier_camera_demo -d GPU -d_va GPU -d_lpr GPU -i /opt/intel/openvino_2021.4.689/deployment_tools/demo/car_1.bmp -m /home/atai/openvino_models/ir/intel/vehicle-license-plate-detection-barrier-0106/FP16/vehicle-license-plate-detection-barrier-0106.xml -m_lpr /home/atai/openvino_models/ir/intel/license-plate-recognition-barrier-0001/FP16/license-plate-recognition-barrier-0001.xml -m_va /home/atai/openvino_models/ir/intel/vehicle-attributes-recognition-barrier-0039/FP16/vehicle-attributes-recognition-barrier-0039.xml

[ INFO ] InferenceEngine: 	IE version ......... 2021.4
	Build ........... 1
[ INFO ] Files were added: 1
[ INFO ]     /opt/intel/openvino_2021.4.689/deployment_tools/demo/car_1.bmp
[ INFO ] Loading device GPU
[ ERROR ] Failed to create plugin /opt/intel/openvino_2021.4.689/deployment_tools/inference_engine/lib/intel64/libclDNNPlugin.so for device GPU
Please, check your environment
[CLDNN ERROR]. clGetPlatformIDs error -1001

Error on or near line 198; exiting with status 1

Please guide me to resolve this issue

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Zulkifli_Intel

Hello Raju A,

Greetings to you.

This article shows the way to deal with the error. Please get back to us if the solution provided did not resolve the issue.

Sincerely,

Zulkifli

0 Kudos
Lovaraju
Beginner

Hello Zulkifli,

Thanks for reply. 

I installed the OpenCL runtime library as per the steps that you provided. But still the issue is not resolved. I am seeing the same error when I run the openVINO demos on integrated GPU.

I am using 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11700K desktop processor having GPU: UHD graphics 750.

It is not IOT processor.

0 Kudos
Zulkifli_Intel

Hello Lovaraju A,

We are investigating this issue further and get back to you soon.

Sincerely,

Zulkifli

0 Kudos
Zulkifli_Intel

Hello Lovaraju A,

Looking at the error, it might be due to the OCL driver was not properly installed, please refer to the below Wiki for detail:

1) GPU Plugin Driver Troubleshooting: https://github.com/openvinotoolkit/openvino/wiki/GPUPluginDriverTroubleshooting

2) GPU Driver Installation for Ubuntu 20.04: https://dgpu-docs.intel.com/installation-guides/ubuntu/ubuntu-focal.html

Sincerely,

Zulkifli 

0 Kudos
Zulkifli_Intel

Hello Lovaraju,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided a solution. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Sincerely,

Zulkifli

0 Kudos