Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6403 Discussions

Can't Download "Deep Learning Deployment Toolkit For Linux"

hayden__thomas
Beginner

Hello! I've registered for an account, filled out all the forms but I can't seem to find a download like for the Deep Learning Deployment Toolkit. Even when I login to my account I see the below image. I'd really like to work on this library but it's driving me nuts that I can't actually download it - the download link is shaded out with "No Downloads"

Thanks!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
SajanJ_Intel
Employee

We would like to inform you that we have removed the serial Number screenshot and posted.

0 Kudos
hayden__thomas
Beginner

FYI for future people looking for this. The standalone "Deep Learning Deployment Toolkit. " has been deprecated an replaced with OpenVINO - you can find this tool in that package.

0 Kudos
Monique_J_Intel
Employee

Hi Thomas,

Currently, there isn't a landing page for just downloading and installing the deployment toolkit but there is definitely discussion around this. In the mean time you can download the OpenVINO package and in the installer it will have all the of the components checked that come in the package. For now, you can uncheck all of the components besides the deployment toolkit and the installer will only install the deployment toolkit.

Kind Regards,

Monique Jones

0 Kudos