Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Cannot find any Intel(R) FPGA Board libraries

Yatish_M_Intel
Employee

Hi

I tried to run classification sample with Intel Arria 10 GX dev kit and i am getting following warning

Warning: Cannot find any Intel(R) FPGA Board libraries. No Intel(R) FPGA devices will be loaded. Please contact your board vender or see section "Linking Your Host Application to the Khronos ICD Loader Library" of the Programming Guide to set up FCD manually.

When i run aocl diagnose, it detects the arria 10 GX dev card. I have Quartus Pro edition installed on my system(full installation). I have been using this system to run stand alone OpenCV to run with Intel FPGA. For some reason OpenVino doesn't work. Could you help?

Thanks

Yatish

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Yatish_M_Intel
Employee

steps 3 and 4 in section Running the SqueezeNet* sample on FPGA fixed the issue

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Yatish_M_Intel
Employee

steps 3 and 4 in section Running the SqueezeNet* sample on FPGA fixed the issue

0 Kudos
Yipeng_Q_Intel
Employee

Thanks Yatish, this post helps me figure out the issues.

one comment: if you are using a10_ref card, need to replace the SqueezeNet* sample step 3 with below:

echo [path/to/your/rte]/17.1/aclrte-linux64/board/a10_ref/linux64/lib/libaltera_a10_ref_mmd.so >/opt/Intel/OpenCL/Boards/a10_ref.fcd

0 Kudos
Tingting_Y_Intel
Employee

how to fix it?

0 Kudos
Tingting_Y_Intel
Employee

Hi Dear,

When I run openvino demo case demo_benchmark_app.sh, there has below error information. Could you help to give some comment? Actually, I had run hello_Fpga successfully. I think there has image into FPGA device...

Run Inference Engine benchmark app

Run ./benchmark_app -d FPGA -i /opt/intel/openvino/deployment_tools/demo/car.png -m /root/openvino_models/ir/FP16//classification/squeezenet/1.1/caffe/squeezenet1.1.xml -pc -niter 1000

[Step 1/11] Parsing and validating input arguments
[ INFO ] Parsing input parameters
[ INFO ] Files were added: 1
[ INFO ]     /opt/intel/openvino/deployment_tools/demo/car.png
[Step 2/11] Loading Inference Engine
[ INFO ] InferenceEngine:
        API version ............ 2.0
        Build .................. custom_releases/2019/R2_f5827d4773ebbe727c9acac5f007f7d94dd4be4e
        Description ....... API
[ INFO ] Device info:
Warning: Cannot find any Intel(R) FPGA Board libraries. No Intel(R) FPGA devices will be loaded. Please contact your board vender or see section "Linking Your Host Application to the Khronos ICD Loader Library" of the Programming Guide to set up FCD manually.
[ ERROR ] Failed to create plugin /opt/intel/openvino_2019.2.245/deployment_tools/inference_engine/lib/intel64/libdliaPlugin.so for device FPGA
Please, check your environment
Error: Failure due to generic standard exception.

Error on or near line 243; exiting with status 1

Thanks

Sundy

0 Kudos