Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6403 Discussions

Cannot login or create a new account on CVAT

CocoDonut
Beginner

Tried logging into the CVAT tool but it gave me an error "Could not register on the server Open the Browser Console to get details"
Then I tried creating a new account, but it kept giving me the same error.

According to their GitHub issues, seems like others are also having the same issue

kk.jpg

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Droueche
Beginner

I also cannot access, and it's been down for several weeks for me. Not sure if there is something else going on, but I keep getting the message, "Could not login on the server". I also can't register for a new account, get a forgotten password, or anything else that interacts with the server. I am logging in via Computer Vision Annotation Tool (cvat.org)

0 Kudos
IntelSupport

Hi CocoDonut,

Thanks for reaching out.

We do see the same intermittent issue with the CVAT server. Our development team is looking at this and we will keep you updated with the information once available.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos
Mingjian
Beginner

Hello Aznie,

Any updates on the CVAT server issue? Or is there other way to download the already-annotated images? I need to them to finish my project, and the deadline is coming very soon..

Thanks,

Mingjian

0 Kudos
Venkatesh_D
Beginner

Hello Aznie,

Is there any updates on the CVAT server issue? It was working fine till now. I logged out of the account. But now I am not able to login or create new account. Please provide updates as I need to finish the project as well.

Thanks,

Venkatesh

IntelSupport

Hi CocoDonut,

Intel has decided to migrate its CVAT content outside of Intel under the umbrella of OpenCV, where it will continue its mission as an open source computer vision AI annotation tool with OpenVINO AI integration. The CVAT GitHub repository has also been transferred to OpenCV. 

Learn more at https://www.CVAT.aiCVAT.org will be maintained by Intel for six months, expiring February 15, 2023. Please migrate any of your data from CVAT.org to CVAT.ai during this period, after which Intel will cease supporting this website and it will go offline.

This thread will no longer be monitored since the update has been provided. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos