Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6404 Discussions

Cmake errors of interactive_face_detection_demo

YWaka2
Beginner

When I executed the following command under intel/openvino_2019.2.275/deployment_tools/open_model_zoo/demos/interactive_face_detection_demo,

cmake .

I have the following error

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:9 (ie_add_sample): Unknown CMake command "ie_add_sample".

Please let me know the workaround to avoid the error.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusE_Intel

Hi YWaka2,

You need to build the demos using the build_demos.sh script located in <openvino>/deployment_tools/open_model_zoo/demos directory? The script will build all the demos and print the location of the binaries. I just built all the demos with this script and did not have any issues.

Please let me know if you run into any issues.

Regards,

Jesus

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Lakshmi_U_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us.We tried to execute the same from our end, and was able to recreate the issue.

As a quick fix what we could suggest is to build all the demos using the ./build_demos.sh command.(intel/openvino_2019.2.275/deployment_tools/open_model_zoo/demos/build_demos.sh)

While running all demos we faced issue with "text_detection_demo" so removed that folder from the demos folder and was able to build all other demos successfully and the path for the binaries will be specified once the build is successful.

We are moving this case to a more appropriate queue so that they can provide a better solution to your problem

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi YWaka2,

You need to build the demos using the build_demos.sh script located in <openvino>/deployment_tools/open_model_zoo/demos directory? The script will build all the demos and print the location of the binaries. I just built all the demos with this script and did not have any issues.

Please let me know if you run into any issues.

Regards,

Jesus

YWaka2
Beginner

Thank you for your reply.

I did successfully face_detection.

but When I executed the following command,

sudo ./interactive_face_detection_demo -i cam -m /opt/intel/openvino_2019.2.275/deployment_tools/open_model_zoo/tools/downloader/Retail/object_attributes/age_gender/dldt/FP16/age-gender-recognition-retail-0013.xml -d MYRIAD

I have the following errors.

InferenceEngine: API version ............ 2.0 Build .................. custom_releases/2019/R2_f5827d4773ebbe727c9acac5f007f7d94dd4be4e Description ....... API [ INFO ] Parsing input parameters [ INFO ] Reading input [ INFO ] Loading device MYRIAD MYRIAD myriadPlugin version ......... 2.0 Build ........... 27579   [ INFO ] Loading network files for Face Detection [ INFO ] Batch size is set to 1 [ INFO ] Checking Face Detection network inputs [ INFO ] Checking Face Detection network outputs [ ERROR ] Face Detection network should have only one output

Please let me know the workaround to avoid the above error.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi YWaka2,

It looks like you are specifying the age/gender recognition model with the -m parameter. However, the sample is expecting the face detection model when using the -m parameter. Take a look at the sample help option by running the sample with --help parameter.

You can also find the sample documentation here: https://docs.openvinotoolkit.org/2018_R5/_samples_interactive_face_detection_demo_README.html

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
YWaka2
Beginner

Although I executed the following command,

./interactive_face_detection_demo -i cam -m /opt/intel/openvino_2019.2.275/deployment_tools/open_model_zoo/tools/downloader/Transportation/object_detection/face/pruned_mobilenet_reduced_ssd_shared_weights/dldt/FP16/face-detection-adas-0001.xml -m_ag /opt/intel/openvino_2019.2.275/deployment_tools/open_model_zoo/tools/downloader/Retail/object_attributes/age_gender/dldt/FP16/age-gender-recognition-retail-0013.xml -m_hp /opt/intel/openvino_2019.2.275/deployment_tools/open_model_zoo/tools/downloader/Transportation/object_attributes/headpose/vanilla_cnn/dldt/FP16/head-pose-estimation-adas-0001.xml -m_em /opt/intel/openvino_2019.2.275/deployment_tools/open_model_zoo/tools/downloader/Retail/object_attributes/emotions_recognition/0003/dldt/FP16/emotions-recognition-retail-0003.xml -m_lm /opt/intel/openvino_2019.2.275/deployment_tools/open_model_zoo/tools/downloader/Transportation/object_attributes/facial_landmarks/custom-35-facial-landmarks/dldt/FP16/facial-landmarks-35-adas-0002.xml -d MYRIAD

I have the following errors.

InferenceEngine: API version ............ 2.0 Build .................. custom_releases/2019/R2_f5827d4773ebbe727c9acac5f007f7d94dd4be4e Description ....... API [ INFO ] Parsing input parameters [ INFO ] Reading input [ INFO ] Loading device MYRIAD MYRIAD myriadPlugin version ......... 2.0 Build ........... 27579   [ INFO ] Loading device CPU CPU MKLDNNPlugin version ......... 2.0 Build ........... 27579   [ INFO ] Loading network files for Face Detection [ INFO ] Batch size is set to 1 [ INFO ] Checking Face Detection network inputs [ INFO ] Checking Face Detection network outputs [ INFO ] Loading Face Detection model to the MYRIAD device E: [ncAPI] [ 972857] [interactive_fac] ncDeviceOpen:622 global mutex initialization failed

I use Intel® Neural Compute Stick 2, so I also executed the following command.

sudo ./interactive_face_detection_demo -i cam -m_ag /opt/intel/openvino_2019.2.275/deployment_tools/open_model_zoo/tools/downloader/Retail/object_attributes/age_gender/dldt/FP16/age-gender-recognition-retail-0013.xml -m_em /opt/intel/openvino_2019.2.275/deployment_tools/open_model_zoo/tools/downloader/Retail/object_attributes/emotions_recognition/0003/dldt/FP16/emotions-recognition-retail-0003.xml -m /opt/intel/openvino_2019.2.275/deployment_tools/open_model_zoo/tools/downloader/Transportation/object_detection/face/pruned_mobilenet_reduced_ssd_shared_weights/dldt/FP16/face-detection-adas-0001.xml -m_lm /opt/intel/openvino_2019.2.275/deployment_tools/open_model_zoo/tools/downloader/Transportation/object_attributes/facial_landmarks/custom-35-facial-landmarks/dldt/FP16/facial-landmarks-35-adas-0002.xml -m_hp /opt/intel/openvino_2019.2.275/deployment_tools/open_model_zoo/tools/downloader/Transportation/object_attributes/headpose/vanilla_cnn/dldt/FP16/head-pose-estimation-adas-0001.xml -d MYRIAD

But I have the following errors.

InferenceEngine: API version ............ 2.0 Build .................. custom_releases/2019/R2_f5827d4773ebbe727c9acac5f007f7d94dd4be4e Description ....... API [ INFO ] Parsing input parameters [ INFO ] Reading input [ INFO ] Loading device MYRIAD MYRIAD myriadPlugin version ......... 2.0 Build ........... 27579   [ INFO ] Loading device CPU [ ERROR ] Failed to create plugin /opt/intel/openvino_2019.2.275/deployment_tools/inference_engine/lib/intel64/libMKLDNNPlugin.so for device CPU Please, check your environment Cannot load library '/opt/intel/openvino_2019.2.275/deployment_tools/inference_engine/lib/intel64/libMKLDNNPlugin.so': libmkl_tiny_tbb.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I have no idea to avoid the errors, so please let me know the workaround.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi YWaka2,

You need to run the sample application without sudo as your first command. The global mutex initialization failed should be solved by one of the following:

1. Close the current terminal and open a new one.
  2. Restart your computer.
  3. Check the /tmp directory for a file called mvnc.mutex. If it's there, go ahead and delete it and try again.

I used the following command to run the demo, same as yours with the different file paths.

/home/jesus/omz_demos_build/intel64/Release/interactive_face_detection_demo \ -m /home/jesus/intel/openvino/deployment_tools/Transportation/object_detection/face/pruned_mobilenet_reduced_ssd_shared_weights/dldt/FP16/face-detection-adas-0001.xml \ -m_ag /home/jesus/intel/openvino_2019.2.275/deployment_tools/Retail/object_attributes/age_gender/dldt/FP16/age-gender-recognition-retail-0013.xml \ -m_hp /home/jesus/intel/openvino_2019.2.275/deployment_tools/Transportation/object_attributes/headpose/vanilla_cnn/dldt/FP16/head-pose-estimation-adas-0001.xml \ -m_em /home/jesus/intel/openvino_2019.2.275/deployment_tools/Retail/object_attributes/emotions_recognition/0003/dldt/FP16/emotions-recognition-retail-0003.xml \ -m_lm /home/jesus/intel/openvino_2019.2.275/deployment_tools/Transportation/object_attributes/facial_landmarks/custom-35-facial-landmarks/dldt/FP16/facial-landmarks-35-adas-0002.xml \ -i cam \ -d MYRIAD

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
YWaka2
Beginner

I did successfully thanks to you.

Thank you very much for everything which you did for me.

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Glad I could help! Feel free to start a discussion for any additional questions related to NCS/OpenVINO on the Intel Neural Compute Sticks Forum.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos