Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Compile Demo Error 2021.1 (Mac OSX 10.15)

Ray_Lo_Intel
Employee

I'm trying to compile the demo code in the inference_engine directory in Mac. I did the workaround by changing the CMakefile to bypass the warning = error part already, but now we got a new error with this. Any ideas? I would fix that by removing that function call for now, but definitely not ideal?  Any suggestions? 

rlo@rlo-mac01 demos % sh build_demos.sh      

/opt/intel/openvino/inference_engine/demos/common/include/samples/slog.hpp:65:24: error: call to function 'operator<<' that is neither visible in the template
      definition nor found by argument-dependent lookup
        (*_log_stream) << arg;

0 Kudos
3 Replies
IntelSupport

Hi Raymond Lo,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We apologize for the delay in replying to you. We are currently investigating this issue and will get back to you.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos
IntelSupport

Hi Raymond Lo,

We have fix this issue. Fix has been merged into the develop branch of the Open Model Zoo repository. Please try the workaround.

git clone https://github.com/openvinotoolkit/open_model_zoo

cd open_model_zoo

git checkout develop

cd demos

./build_demos.sh

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos
IntelSupport

Hello Raymond Lo,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided a solution. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question. 

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos