Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Configuring Model Optimizer

Law25
Beginner

Hi,

I have the 2021.3.394 version of the Openvino toolkit, after fixing the install_prerequisistes.bat file and rerunning it I to get these warnings:   

Law25_0-1624398089127.png

I am not sure why this is happening, since the engine and the optimizer are included in the installation, if anyone could shed some light on why this might be occurring I'd gladly appreciate it!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Syamimi_Intel

Hi Destiny Law,

Thank you for reaching out. We are currently investigating the issues. However, I need to understand more regarding your workaround.

Firstly, How did you download your OpenVINO? Are you using open source OpenVINO ?

Did you follow the installation steps in the document carefully? Make sure you are follow the steps that state in the document.

Regards,

Syamimi

0 Kudos
Law25
Beginner

Hi,

Yes, I followed the guide and downloaded the intel distribution version of the toolkit from the openvino website.

0 Kudos
Syamimi_Intel

Hi Destiny Law,

Thank you for waiting. Seems like something wrong with your installation.

Perhaps, you may reinstall the OpenVINO 2021.3. Then, you may try to run the demo_squeezenet_download_convert-run.bat file to verify the installation by following the instruction from the documentation.

Regards,

Syamimi

0 Kudos
Syamimi_Intel

Hi Destiny Law,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided a solution. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question. 

Regards,

Syamimi

0 Kudos