Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Cvat.org

Storm99
Beginner
Hi I am unable to login to you cvat.org website , could you please help as I can’t even register a new account or view work I have previously annotated
0 Kudos
3 Replies
IntelSupport

Hi Storm99,

Thanks for reaching out.

We do see the same intermittent issue with the CVAT server lately. Our development team is looking at this and we will keep you updated with the information once available.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos
armintofighi
Beginner

Hi

When do you think the problem will be fixed?

0 Kudos
IntelSupport

Hi Storm99,

Intel has decided to migrate its CVAT content outside of Intel under the umbrella of OpenCV, where it will continue its mission as an open source computer vision AI annotation tool with OpenVINO AI integration. The CVAT GitHub repository has also been transferred to OpenCV. 

Learn more at https://www.CVAT.aiCVAT.org will be maintained by Intel for six months, expiring February 15, 2023. Please migrate any of your data from CVAT.org to CVAT.ai during this period, after which Intel will cease supporting this website and it will go offline.

This thread will no longer be monitored since the update has been provided. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos