Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6406 Discussions

DevCloud Remote job failed for Movidius Myriad X

JTigue
Beginner

Hi There,

I'm trying to use DL Workbench on DevCloud to benchmark the latency of an object detection model on different target devices. However, every time that I use Intel Movidius Myriad X VPU, I get the following error: 

JOB SCRIPT ERROR: Remote job failed, code: 1

I've tried using different models from both the DevCloud model zoo (TF and IR) and my own and every time I get this error. It works fine on all other target devices including all CPUs and GPUs.

Since the error is not really helpful, I'm wondering if it's an. an issue with Movidius on Devcloud.

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Hari_B_Intel

Hi JTigue,

I tested DL Workbench with MYRIAD and it works fine now.

Feel free to test and if you still face a similar issue, please reach out to us and we will further investigate.

renditionDownload.png

Thank you

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Hari_B_Intel

Hi JTigue

Thank for contacting us.

For your information, we are aware about this MYRIAD issue on DevCloud and we have escalate this to respective team to resolved it as soon as possible.

We will inform you once the MYRIAD target is function.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Hari_B_Intel

Hi JTigue,

I tested DL Workbench with MYRIAD and it works fine now.

Feel free to test and if you still face a similar issue, please reach out to us and we will further investigate.

renditionDownload.png

Thank you

0 Kudos