Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6404 Discussions

Docker container built on intel and to run on ARM

aliraza51
Beginner

I have a Docker container created on intel pc but I have the necessity to run on ARM cpu.

Is there a system in order to convert this container or to add a layer in order to bypass this problem?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Iffa_Intel

Hi,

These are the possible workaround for you:

1. Follow the installation steps for ARM (validated on Raspberry Pi with Raspbian): Install OpenVINO toolkit for Raspbian OS
  2. Build from source for ARM: Build for Raspbian Stretch OS
  3. This thread might help (however, this is not officially validated)
  4. Use the OpenVINO Deployment Manager. (The operating system on the target system must be the same as the development system on which you are creating the package)

Sincerely,

Iffa

0 Kudos
aliraza51
Beginner

@Iffa_Intel wrote:

Hi,

These are the possible workaround for you:

1. Follow the installation steps for ARM (validated on Raspberry Pi with Raspbian): Install OpenVINO toolkit for Raspbian OS
  2. Build from source for ARM: Build for Raspbian Stretch OS
  3. This thread might help (however, this is not officially validated)
  4. Use the OpenVINO Deployment Manager. (The operating system on the target system must be the same as the development system on which you are creating the package)

Sincerely,

Iffa

Thanks, have you a complete example. I have some container that I can see by docker container ls -a but I don't understand how to use buildx on it

0 Kudos
Iffa_Intel

Greetings,

Intel will no longer monitor this thread since we have provided a solution. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question. 

Sincerely,

Iffa

0 Kudos