Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6392 Discussions

[ ERROR ] Cannot find plugin to use :Tried load plugin : MKLDNNPlugin UBUNTU

Melnychuk__Mykhailo

I tried to launch command

sudo ./classification_sample -i '/home/mykh/June_odd-eyed-cat_cropped.jpg' -m '/opt/intel/computer_vision_sdk/deployment_tools/model_optimizer/install_prerequisites/inception_v1_inference_graph.xml'

and got

[ ERROR ] Cannot find plugin to use :Tried load plugin : MKLDNNPlugin,  error: Plugin MKLDNNPlugin cannot be loaded: cannot load plugin: MKLDNNPlugin from : Cannot load library 'libMKLDNNPlugin.so': libmkl_tiny_omp.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory, skipping
cannot load plugin: MKLDNNPlugin from ../../../lib/intel64: Cannot load library '../../../lib/intel64/libMKLDNNPlugin.so': ../../../lib/intel64/libMKLDNNPlugin.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory, skipping
cannot load plugin: MKLDNNPlugin from : Cannot load library 'libMKLDNNPlugin.so': libmkl_tiny_omp.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory, skipping

also I called
source <INSTALL_DIR>/bin/setupvars.sh .

but it's doesn't help/

0 Kudos
4 Replies
om77
New Contributor I

Hi Mykhailo,

I'm not sure that you need sudo permissions (and environment!) to get this working.

Actually if you need to get this working under sudo try to pass user environment to it (e.g. by sudo -E ...) supposing that you already executed

"source /opt/intel/computer_vision_sdk/bin/setupvars.sh" under user.

0 Kudos
Shubha_R_Intel
Employee

Dear Mykhailo if you successfully ran "source /opt/intel/computer_vision_sdk/bin/setupvars.sh"  and from the same shell ran the classification_sample, you should not have problems. You definitely do not need to be sudo to run OpenVino samples.

Hope it helps,

Thanks for using OpenVino !

Shubha

0 Kudos
husssain__shaukat

hi 

Melnychuk, Mykhailo

how did you solve this problem?

thanks

0 Kudos
husssain__shaukat

even after intializing the enviornment wihtin the same terminal, the results is the same.

HP-Pavilion-dv6-Notebook-PC:~/intel/person-detector$ source /opt/intel/openvino_2020.1.023/bin/setupvars.sh
[setupvars.sh] OpenVINO environment initialized
HP-Pavilion-dv6-Notebook-PC:~/intel/person-detector$ source /opt/intel/openvino_2020.1.023/opencv/setupvars.sh
HP-Pavilion-dv6-Notebook-PC:~/intel/person-detector$ python main.py -i resources/Pedestrian_Detect_2_1_1.mp4 -m intel/person-detection-retail-0013/FP16/person-detection-retail-0013.xml -l /opt/intel/openvino/deployment_tools/inference_engine/lib/intel64/libcpu_extension_sse4.so -d CPU -pt 0.6
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "main.py", line 227, in <module>
    main()
  File "main.py", line 223, in main
    infer_on_stream(args, client)
  File "main.py", line 124, in infer_on_stream
    plugin.load_model(args.model, args.device, 1, 1,0, args.cpu_extension)
  File "/home/shaukat/intel/person-detector/inference.py", line 55, in load_model
    self.plugin = IEPlugin(device)
  File "ie_api.pyx", line 1187, in openvino.inference_engine.ie_api.IEPlugin.__cinit__
RuntimeError: Cannot find plugin to use: Tried load plugin : MKLDNNPlugin for device CPU,  error: Plugin MKLDNNPlugin cannot be loaded: cannot load plugin: MKLDNNPlugin from : Cannot load library 'libMKLDNNPlugin.so': /opt/intel/openvino_2020.1.023/deployment_tools/inference_engine/lib/intel64/libMKLDNNPlugin.so: undefined symbol: _ZN3tbb8internal13numa_topology11nodes_countEv, skipping
cannot load plugin: MKLDNNPlugin from /opt/intel/openvino_2020.1.023/python/python3.7/openvino/inference_engine: Cannot load library '/opt/intel/openvino_2020.1.023/python/python3.7/openvino/inference_engine/libMKLDNNPlugin.so': /opt/intel/openvino_2020.1.023/python/python3.7/openvino/inference_engine/libMKLDNNPlugin.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory, skipping

0 Kudos