Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

EfficientnetB0 with NCS2 on Raspberry Pi4

michael_sc
Beginner

Hello,

For a image classification project i try to use Efficientnet-B0 with a NCS2 on the RPI4.

I created a Keras model and was able to compile it with Openvino model optimizer with IR-v7 and Openvino 2020.1 Version

If i run the model on the RPI4 i get following error.

E: [global] [    571664] [Scheduler00Thr] dispatcherEventSend:53    Write failed (header) (err -4) | event XLINK_WRITE_REQ

E: [xLink] [    571664] [Scheduler00Thr] sendEvents:1036    Event sending failed
E: [global] [    571664] [python3] XLinkReadData:165    addEventWithPerf(&event, &opTime) failed with error: 3
E: [ncAPI] [    571664] [python3] ncFifoReadElem:3265    Packet reading is failed.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/pi//EfficientNet/GPU_NC2_model/getConfMatrix.py", line 152, in <module>
    main()
  File "/home/pi//EfficientNet/GPU_NC2_model/getConfMatrix.py", line 101, in main
    results = exec_net.infer(inputs={input_blob: input_data})
  File "ie_api.pyx", line 420, in openvino.inference_engine.ie_api.ExecutableNetwork.infer
  File "ie_api.pyx", line 608, in openvino.inference_engine.ie_api.InferRequest.infer
  File "ie_api.pyx", line 612, in openvino.inference_engine.ie_api.InferRequest.infer
RuntimeError: Failed to read output from FIFO: NC_ERROR

>>> E: [global] [    572663] [Scheduler00Thr] dispatcherEventSend:53    Write failed (header) (err -4) | event XLINK_WRITE_REQ

E: [xLink] [    572663] [Scheduler00Thr] sendEvents:1036    Event sending failed
E: [global] [    573662] [Scheduler00Thr] dispatcherEventSend:53    Write failed (header) (err -4) | event XLINK_WRITE_REQ

My python code is not the problem as i can run the Mobilenet-v2 and the NASNet.

I put the optimized model into the attachment.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RandallMan_B_Intel

Hello, 

It seems like the EfficientNet is not officially supported by MYRIAD plugin, you can check that here.

Best regards,

Randall

0 Kudos