Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6404 Discussions

[Error 5] Toolkit Error: Stage Details Not Supported: Abs

idata
Employee

I'm a freshman and I want to run a TensorFlow implementation of MTCNN model(https://github.com/AITTSMD/MTCNN-Tensorflow) which has three networks in Movidius™ Neural Compute Stick.But when I generate a P-Net graph which is the first network from the PNet.meta file using mvNCCompile, the terminal reports an error: [Error 5] Toolkit Error: Stage Details Not Supported: Abs. I found some tf.abs() operations and abs() which from builtins.py in the MTCNN source codes(mtcnn_model.py). Doesn't NCSSDK support the abs operation?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
idata
Employee

@Linzai Can you provide the command that you are using with the PNET model?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

First I named the one of the output results "cls_prob_test" as tensor_output on line 161 in mtcnn_model.py:

line 161: cls_pro_test = tf.squeeze(conv4_1, axis=0,name = "cls_prob_test")

Then I use codes below to generate PNet.meta:

import tensorflow as tf import sys sys.path.append("../") from train_models.mtcnn_model import P_Net model_path = '../data/MTCNN_model/PNet_landmark/PNet-18' graph = tf.Graph() with graph.as_default(): image_op = tf.placeholder(tf.float32,[200,200,3], name='input') image_reshape = tf.reshape(image_op, [1, 200, 200, 3]) cls_prob, bbox_pred, _ = P_Net(image_reshape, training=False) sess = tf.Session( config=tf.ConfigProto(allow_soft_placement=True, gpu_options=tf.GPUOptions(allow_growth=True))) saver = tf.train.Saver() # check whether the dictionary is valid model_dict = '/'.join(model_path.split('/')[:-1]) ckpt = tf.train.get_checkpoint_state(model_dict) print(model_path) readstate = ckpt and ckpt.model_checkpoint_path assert readstate, "the params dictionary is not valid" print("restore models' param") saver.restore(sess, model_path) saver = tf.train.Saver(tf.global_variables()) saver.save(sess, "output/PNet" )

Finally ,I use mvNCCompile command:

mvNCCompile output/PNet.meta -s 12 -in=input -on=cls_prob_test -is 200 200 -o MTCNN.graph

But report an error:

[Error 5] Toolkit Error: Stage Details Not Supported: Abs
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi @Tome_at_Intel ,I got a reply email from your company's engineers that say "we don’t support Abs op of TF now."

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

You could do tf.nn.relu(x) + tf.nn.relu(-1*x)

Also, 1.11 may have fixed it? 1.11 fixed tf.div(x, y) for me.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

@Linzai Can you try this again with the latest SDK 1.11 and let me know if this fixes your problem? Thanks.

0 Kudos