Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6404 Discussions

Error compiling horizontal-text-detection-0001 model by myriad_compiler

asidsunrise
Beginner

Hello! I have some problems compiling Intel pre-trained model for text detection

(https://docs.openvinotoolkit.org/2021.2/omz_models_intel_horizontal_text_detection_0001_description_horizontal_text_detection_0001.html).

The error is "get_element_type() must be called on a node with exactly one output."

Other text detection models compile successfully. Is it a bug or I do something wrong? Screenshot is below the post. Thank You!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Azizul_Intel

Hi Alexey,

The model (horizontal-text-detection-0001.xml) does not work on MyriadX due to some layers are not implemented. Thus, you are seeing the indicated error with no .blob file generated.

Regards,

Azizul

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Iffa_Intel

Hi,

According to your screenshot, it's just a Warning & shouldn't be a problem.

I recommend for you to use compile_tool instead and specify the device type (-d MYRIAD).

You can refer to my attachment.

0 Kudos
asidsunrise
Beginner

Thanks for the quick response! I executed the same code with compiler_tool and got the same output is in your terminal screenshot. But the .blob file for this model was not created (like it was with models text-detection-0003 and -0004). Was it created in your case?

0 Kudos
Azizul_Intel

Hi Alexey,

The model (horizontal-text-detection-0001.xml) does not work on MyriadX due to some layers are not implemented. Thus, you are seeing the indicated error with no .blob file generated.

Regards,

Azizul

0 Kudos
asidsunrise
Beginner
0 Kudos
Azizul_Intel

This thread will no longer be monitored since this issue has been resolved. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Azizul

0 Kudos