Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Error parameter[0] failed validation

Deepak_C_R
Beginner

I have generated code using model optimizer using following command:

./ModelOptimizer   -w ~/caffe.model  -p FP16 -d  ~/tiny.prototxt --target APLK --network CLASSIFICATION   -f 1.0  -dm -c

I have compiled the code which generated using above command.

I have compiled the code the generated. I am running the binary as follows:

./generated_code

I am getting following errors:    

- fc12_weights.bin
    - fc12_bias.bin
VXLOG: Node <node>[0x185c0b0] (org.khronos.nn_extension.convolution_layer) parameter[0] failed validation
 (sts=VX_ERROR_NOT_SUPPORTED) 
ERROR: failed to verify graph (vx_status=VX_ERROR_NOT_SUPPORTED)

May I know the reason for this ?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Stav_S_Intel
Employee

Hi Deepak, 

From the error, it seems that there is a validation issue with parameter 0. the parameters the graph is expecting, are defined in graphprocess.c file. since you did not pass on any parameters in your ./generated_code command, i assume that is the reason for the error. 

You can look at the graphprocess.c file yourself, or if you need help you can attach it to this thread and i will try to help you with it. 

Regards,

Stav

0 Kudos
Deepak_C_R
Beginner

I have generated optimized model files and codes using ModelOptimizer by specifying batch size =1 as command line argument in ModelOptimizer (In my prototxt file the batch size is 1). Now I am able to run the generated code succesfully.

(I think in ModelOptimizer default batch size is 4, the error was due to the mismatch in batch size specified in the prototxt and ModelOptimizer)

0 Kudos
Stav_S_Intel
Employee

Hi Deepak, 

the default is set by the number of cores you have in your system. Happy to hear it's working. 

Regards,

Stav

0 Kudos