Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Error starting openvino demo

De_Prins__Robbe
Beginner

I want to run the smart_classroom_demo on windows 10, using the command:

smart_classroom_demo.exe -i "cam" -m_act "person-detection-action-recognition-0003.xml" -m_fd "face-detection-adas-0001.xml" -m_lm "facial-landmarks-35-adas-0002.xml" -m_reid "face-reidentification-retail-0071.xml"

but I get the error:

[ WARN:0] terminating async callback
[ ERROR ] Failed to infer shapes for Reshape layer (mbox_conf_reshape) with error: Second input has unsupported precision

What can I do?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Shubha_R_Intel
Employee

Dear De Prins, Robbe,

This is strange. Can you also try adding the below parameters ? I know they are stated to be optional but perhaps this is untrue. For simplicity just use CPU for all the devices. Also though this is not related to your issue, I hope you realize that -i "cam" will not recognize classroom faces or actions because you're not panning an actual classroom.

-d_act '<device>' Optional. Specify the target device for Person/Action Detection Retail (CPU, GPU, FPGA, HDDL, MYRIAD, or HETERO).

-d_fd '<device>' Optional. Specify the target device for Face Detection Retail (CPU, GPU, FPGA, HDDL, MYRIAD, or HETERO).

-d_lm '<device>' Optional. Specify the target device for Landmarks Regression Retail (CPU, GPU, FPGA, HDDL, MYRIAD, or HETERO).

-d_reid '<device>' Optional. Specify the target device for Face Reidentification Retail (CPU, GPU, FPGA, HDDL, MYRIAD, or HETERO).

Hope it helps,

Thanks,

Shubha

0 Kudos