Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6403 Discussions

Error using model optimiser during Object Detection Faster RCNN demo from Intel Website

Ali1
Beginner

Found the demo on:
https://docs.openvinotoolkit.org/latest/omz_demos_object_detection_demo_faster_rcnn_README.html

Followed the steps to the dot, error message is attached with this message. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Munesh_Intel

Hi Mahgoub,

I've just validated the Object Detection Faster R-CNN C++ Demo using OpenVINO 2020.4, and it's working fine.

I suggest you try running the demo with OpenVINO 2020.4, which has the latest features and gives leading performance.

Regards,

Munesh

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Munesh_Intel

Hi Mahgoub,

I've just validated the Object Detection Faster R-CNN C++ Demo using OpenVINO 2020.4, and it's working fine.

I suggest you try running the demo with OpenVINO 2020.4, which has the latest features and gives leading performance.

Regards,

Munesh

Munesh_Intel

Hi Mahgoub,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided a validated recommendation. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Munesh

0 Kudos