Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Error using mvNCCompile

idata
Employee

Hello!

I'm trying to implement the CNN multi view network in Movidius NCS (MVCNN image).

Is it possible to use an input for NCS of dimensions [Nviews, batch_size, im_l, im_w, Nchannels]?

I have tried to isolate the CNN1 network (Tensorboard graph in the image), and generate the Movidius .graph using:

mvNCCompile MVCNN.meta -s 12 -in im0 -on Reshape -o OutGraph.graph

I got the following error:

/home/cristian/tf/lib/python3.5/site-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/ops.py:858: DeprecationWarning: builtin type EagerTensor has no __module__ attribute EagerTensor = c_api.TFE_Py_InitEagerTensor(_EagerTensorBase) /home/cristian/tf/lib/python3.5/site-packages/tensorflow/python/util/tf_inspect.py:45: DeprecationWarning: inspect.getargspec() is deprecated, use inspect.signature() instead if d.decorator_argspec is not None), _inspect.getargspec(target)) /home/cristian/tf/lib/python3.5/site-packages/tensorflow/python/util/tf_inspect.py:45: DeprecationWarning: inspect.getargspec() is deprecated, use inspect.signature() instead if d.decorator_argspec is not None), _inspect.getargspec(target)) /home/cristian/tf/lib/python3.5/site-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/tensor_util.py:539: DeprecationWarning: The binary mode of fromstring is deprecated, as it behaves surprisingly on unicode inputs. Use frombuffer instead return np.fromstring(tensor.tensor_content, dtype=dtype).reshape(shape) Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/local/bin/mvNCCompile", line 118, in <module> create_graph(args.network, args.inputnode, args.outputnode, args.outfile, args.nshaves, args.inputsize, args.weights) File "/usr/local/bin/mvNCCompile", line 104, in create_graph net = parse_tensor(args, myriad_config) File "/usr/local/bin/ncsdk/Controllers/TensorFlowParser.py", line 298, in parse_tensor item_shape = output_item.shape.as_list() File "/home/cristian/tf/lib/python3.5/site-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/tensor_shape.py", line 809, in as_list raise ValueError("as_list() is not defined on an unknown TensorShape.") ValueError: as_list() is not defined on an unknown TensorShape.

The code of the original model is here:

https://github.com/WeiTang114/MVCNN-TensorFlow

My custom code is in Train.py

Thank you very much!

0 Kudos
0 Replies