Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Error while running on CPU

AbhishekD_Intel

Hello,

I am trying to run a simple model of text detection but it's giving error of Unsupported primitive of type: Interp name: model/up_sampling2d_3/ResizeBilinear, on the other hand, same code when I tried running on GPU is working correctly.

I also tried running different model of vehicle-attributes-recognition and its working correctly on both CPU as well as GPU with the same procedures.

I have attached a screenshot for more details and want help to remove the error.

Thank You.

-Abhishek 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JesusE_Intel

Hi Abhishek,

Which OpenVINO toolkit version are you using? What CPU/GPU are you using? Can you try the text_detection_demo first? I did not have any issues running the model on CPU.

text_detection_demo.exe \
-m_td C:\Users\jesus\Documents\Intel\OpenVINO\openvino_models\ir\intel\text-detection-0004\FP16\text-detection-0004.xml \
-m_tr C:\Users\jesus\Documents\Intel\OpenVINO\openvino_models\ir\intel\text-recognition-0012\FP16\text-recognition-0012.xml \
-i C:\Users\jesus\Pictures\image.png \
-dt image \
-d_tr CPU \
-d_td CPU

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
AbhishekD_Intel

I am running this on my Windows 10 system with Core i5 8Gen, UHD Graphics 620, openvino_2019.3.379 and also tried on Devcloud, but facing the same issue.

The text-detection demo is working fine but when I am using that text-detection pre-trained model on my program while running it's giving me that error.

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi Abhishek,

Apologies for the delay in my response, could you share your code to replicate from my end? I will send you a private message so you can share privately.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos