cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MHagi
Beginner

Exception processing occurs when executing action_recognition.py

Hi

When I started action_recognition.py of ”Action Recognition Python Demo” using PyCharm on Windows, an exception occurred as shown in the attached screenshot.
The model uses FP16.

Regards,
Moriki

0 Kudos
6 Replies
SIRIGIRI_V_Intel
Employee

Hi Moriki,

Can you specify the command used to run the demo and the models used along with?

I have tried the demo on latest OpenVINO version(2020.1) using the driver-action-recognition-adas-0002-encoder, driver-action-recognition-adas-0002-decoder models and it is working fine.

Regards,

Ram prasad

MHagi
Beginner

Thank you for your reply.

See the attached action_recognition_screenshot1.png for the command specification.
I specified action-recognition-0001-encoder + action-recognition-0001-decoder. (FP16)
The error is OK in the encoder specification, but occurs in the decoder specification. (Line 102 of the screenshot screen)

Maybe I think it's the latest, can you tell me how to know the version of OpenVINO?

Regards,
Moriki

SIRIGIRI_V_Intel
Employee

Hi Moriki,

Navigate to the OpenVINO install directory(default install directory is C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools)

If the latest version is installed, there should be a folder named openvino_2020.1.033If you are using any older version of OpenVINO, please upgrade to the latest version and give a try.

Hope it solves the issue.

Regards,

Ram prasad

MHagi
Beginner

Hi Ram prasad,

My OpenVINO version is openvino_2019.3.379.
Where is the location of the latest version?
How do I operate the update?

Reagards,

Moriki

SIRIGIRI_V_Intel
Employee

Please download the latest OpenVINO toolkit for windows and follow the installation steps.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

Ram prasad

MHagi
Beginner

Thank you, Ram prasad

I will install the latest version on February 7 (Japan time) tomorrow, verify it, and let me know the results.

Regards,

Moriki