Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6392 Discussions

Failed to create plugin MKLDNNPlugin.dll for device CPU

Siméon
New Contributor I

Hello,

When I want to configure OpenVINO after installation from this page https://docs.openvinotoolkit.org/2020.2/_docs_install_guides_installing_openvino_windows.html#set-the-environment-variables

I got that errors:

[ ERROR ] Failed to create plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\openvino\deployment_tools\inference_engine\bin\intel64\Release\MKLDNNPlugin.dll for device CPU
Please, check your environment
Cannot load library 'C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\openvino\deployment_tools\inference_engine\bin\intel64\Release\MKLDNNPlugin.dll': 1114 from cwd: C:\Users\simeo\Documents\Intel\OpenVINO\inference_engine_samples_build\intel64\Release

How to solve that problem?

Thanks in advance,

Siméon.

5 Replies
Siméon
New Contributor I

It happened when I want to "Run the Image Classification Verification Script"

0 Kudos
JAIVIN_J_Intel
Employee

Hi Simeon,

Have you Set the Environment Variables? OpenVINO toolkit environment variables are removed when you close the Command Prompt window. As an option, you can permanently set the environment variables manually.

Also, are you able to Run the Inference Pipeline Verification Script?

Please specify the system specifications that you are using.

Regards,

Jaivin

0 Kudos
Siméon
New Contributor I

Hello, thanks for your answer.

I set the Envrionment variables, but I still have the problem. I got also the same problem with "the Inference Pipeline Verification Script".

My specifications:

Windows 10
Python 3.7.7
Openvino 2020.2.117

I don't know if you need something more?

Siméon.

0 Kudos
JAIVIN_J_Intel
Employee

Hi Siméon,

Could you confirm that the processor you are using is according to the System Requirements

Regards,

Jaivin

0 Kudos
Siméon
New Contributor I

Hello,

Not at all, on that computer I only have a i7 2nd generation! Iconfigured another PC from the 7th generation but I forget to check the other one!

So, I suppose there is nothing I can do :(

Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos