Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6404 Discussions

GNA Plugin: The config “scale factor” causes NN failed offloading to GNA.

tea6329714
Beginner

001.png

002.png

003.png

0 Kudos
4 Replies
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi tea6329714,

Thanks for reaching out.

We are still checking on this. For now, I observed a similar issue from my replication. I also tried experimenting with the scale value but apparently, only the 1.0 value fail with the script. Is there any difference between the NN1 and NN2 inference scripts?

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi tea6329714,

For this Runtime error when the custom Neural Network (NN2 test) config is set to a scale factor of 1.0, we need to escalate to our development team to verify if this is the bug or if there is a layer in NN2 that is yet to be supported by GNA plugin.

Please expect some delay from our development side and we will immediately inform you once we have the answer to this issue you are facing.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi tea6329714,

Thanks for your patience and your validation results. 

We have escalated this information to the development team to verify the limitation in GNA. Once the validation results are verified, we will update our OpenVINO documentation.

We would like to thank you again for the test and results you have conducted.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos
Megat_Intel

Hi tea6329714,

This thread will no longer be monitored since this issue has been escalated to the development team for bug verification. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Megat

0 Kudos