Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6473 Discussions

Help: Can't download an older version of OpenVino 2020.3.2 LTS

aarima
Beginner

Hi,

I have been trying to download the old version of OpenVino (2020.3.2 LTS) since yesterday, but I am redirected to a null page and cannot download. Do you have any other download links?

↓Download Link

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/tools/openvino-toolkit/download-previous-versions.html?operatingsystem=window&distributions=webdownload&version=2020%203.2%20LTS&options=online

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Megat_Intel

Hi aarima,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I was also unable to download OpenVINO™ Toolkit 2020.3.2 LTS version from the Previous Releases page. We will escalate this issue to the relevant team for further action.

On the other hand, you can go to the OpenVINO™ storage repositories to download  OpenVINO™ Toolkit 2020.3.2 LTS package.

Regards,

Megat

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Megat_Intel

Hi aarima,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I was also unable to download OpenVINO™ Toolkit 2020.3.2 LTS version from the Previous Releases page. We will escalate this issue to the relevant team for further action.

On the other hand, you can go to the OpenVINO™ storage repositories to download  OpenVINO™ Toolkit 2020.3.2 LTS package.

Regards,

Megat

aarima
Beginner

Hi,

I was able to download it.
Thank you to the corresponding.

0 Kudos
Megat_Intel

Hi aarima,

This thread will no longer be monitored since this issue has been resolved. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Megat

0 Kudos