Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community support and discussions about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all things computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
5535 Discussions

Hi, I have openvino 2020.2 on my computer and it ran all the demos so it is installed but I can not import IECore or IENetwork. I source the setupvars.sh but think this directory didn't build or something. Anyone know or has seen this error?

FRode2
Beginner

ImportError: /opt/intel/openvino_2020.2.120/deployment_tools/inference_engine/lib/intel64/libinference_engine.so: undefined symbol: _ZN3tbb8internal13numa_topology4fillEPi ??

I tried changing pyversions at the end of the source per google but still get same error. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
David_C_Intel
Employee

Hi FRode2,

Thanks for reaching out. Could you please try the following:

• Uninstall previous versions of OpenVINO™ toolkit, if any.
  • If issue persists, reinstall the latest OpenVINO™ toolkit version.
  • You can refer to this thread, it seems reinstalling Anaconda helped fixing this error.

Regards

David C.

MZhun
Novice

Hi!

Have the same problem today. Root of this problem in my case is was strange installation problem with pythonpath. Check echo $PYTHONPATH (after setupvars.sh) in my case all path was /home/pi/openvino/python/python3.5 but my python version is 3.7.3. Fix it by delete  OpenVINO™ toolkit and use this manual to install it https://www.pyimagesearch.com/2019/04/08/openvino-opencv-and-movidius-ncs-on-the-raspberry-pi/. Maybe there is more simple way but in my case it helped.