Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6392 Discussions

Hi, I have openvino 2020.2 on my computer and it ran all the demos so it is installed but I can not import IECore or IENetwork. I source the setupvars.sh but think this directory didn't build or something. Anyone know or has seen this error?

FRode2
Beginner

ImportError: /opt/intel/openvino_2020.2.120/deployment_tools/inference_engine/lib/intel64/libinference_engine.so: undefined symbol: _ZN3tbb8internal13numa_topology4fillEPi ??

I tried changing pyversions at the end of the source per google but still get same error. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
David_C_Intel
Employee

Hi FRode2,

Thanks for reaching out. Could you please try the following:

• Uninstall previous versions of OpenVINO™ toolkit, if any.
  • If issue persists, reinstall the latest OpenVINO™ toolkit version.
  • You can refer to this thread, it seems reinstalling Anaconda helped fixing this error.

Regards

David C.

0 Kudos
MZhun
Novice

Hi!

Have the same problem today. Root of this problem in my case is was strange installation problem with pythonpath. Check echo $PYTHONPATH (after setupvars.sh) in my case all path was /home/pi/openvino/python/python3.5 but my python version is 3.7.3. Fix it by delete  OpenVINO™ toolkit and use this manual to install it https://www.pyimagesearch.com/2019/04/08/openvino-opencv-and-movidius-ncs-on-the-raspberry-pi/. Maybe there is more simple way but in my case it helped.

0 Kudos