Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6423 Discussions

How to migrate OpenVINO™ API 1.0 : ie_network_set_output_layout to OpenVINO™ API 2.0?

WilsonChen0723
Beginner

Hi,

I'm using OpenVINO Runtime C API - ie_network_set_output_layout (OpenVINO™ API 1.0) to set the output layout to NHWC.

And I'm migrating to OpenVINO™ API 2.0.

For input I can use ov_preprocess_input_tensor_info_set_layout.

However, there seems to be no equivalent API for ie_network_set_output_layout in OpenVINO™API 2.0. 

I know there are some API in python and c++ can achieve that.

But is there a equivalent API in OpenVINO™API 2.0. for OpenVINO Runtime C API?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Peh_Intel

Hi Wilson Chen,

In the OpenVINO™ C API 2.0, defining the output layout during the loading of the model or during inference configuration may not have direct functions like in the Python or C++ APIs. However, you can specify model output layout during when using Model Optimizer with --layout CLI parameters.

Regards,

Peh

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Peh_Intel

Hi Wilson Chen,

In the OpenVINO™ C API 2.0, defining the output layout during the loading of the model or during inference configuration may not have direct functions like in the Python or C++ APIs. However, you can specify model output layout during when using Model Optimizer with --layout CLI parameters.

Regards,

Peh

Peh_Intel

Hi Wilson Chen,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided answer and suggestion. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question. 

Regards,

Peh

0 Kudos