Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

How to package openvio into exe

GangXiong
Novice

openvino version:2020.4.287

device: GPU

When I executed the exe file packaged by pyinstaller, the following errors occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "main.py", line 8, in from DeepLearningDetection import DeepLearingDetection
File "d:\python3.6.5\lib\site-packages\PyInstaller\loader\pyimod03_importers.py", line 493, in exec_module exec(bytecode, module.__dict__)
File "DeepLearningDetection.py", line 5, in from openvino.inference_engine import IECore
File "d:\python3.6.5\lib\site-packages\PyInstaller\loader\pyimod03_importers.py", line 493, in exec_module exec(bytecode, module.__dict__)
File "openvino\inference_engine\__init__.py", line 1, in File "ie_api.pyx", line 24, in init openvino.inference_engine.ie_api 
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'openvino.inference_engine.constants'
[18212] Failed to execute script main

To trace the problem, I used to following sample program (test.py) to test:

from openvino.inference_engine import IECore
def load():
    ie = IECore()
    model_bin = "E:\\TrainFasterRCNNResnet50_V2\\OpenvinoModel\\frozen_inference_graph.bin" 
    model_xml = "E:\\TrainFasterRCNNResnet50_V2\\OpenvinoModel\\frozen_inference_graph.xml" 
    net = ie.read_network(model=model_xml, weights=model_bin) 
    print("Device info: CPU") 
    device="CPU" 
    print("Loading model to the device")   
    print("Loading model to the device") 
    exec_net = ie.load_network(network=net, device_name=device)   
    print(exec_net) 
    print("model loaded") 
load()

And then :

pyinstaller -F -add-data --add-data "C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\openvino_2020.4.287\deployment_tools\inference_engine\bin\intel64\Release\plugins.xml;." test.py 

However, when I executed the exe file, another errors came:

E:\PythonProgram\Openvino2Exe\dist>TestOpenvino.exe Traceback (most recent call last): 
File "TestOpenvino.py", line 2, in File "d:\python3.6.5\lib\site-packages\PyInstaller\loader\pyimod03_importers.py", line 493, in exec_module exec(bytecode, module.__dict__) 
File "openvino\inference_engine\__init__.py", line 1, in File "ie_api.pyx", line 16, in init openvino.inference_engine.ie_api 
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'pathlib' 
[12704] Failed to execute script TestOpenvino 

Note that I have already installed the pathlib package and the it went fine when I execute test.py via python. I don't know why. Are there any instructions on how to package an openvino application into exe by pyinstaller?

0 Kudos
1 Reply