Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Inference Engine output OpenVINO toolkit

SDabh1
Beginner

Hello All,

I am using OpenVINO toolkit and I was wondering if there is any way possible to get .cpp and .cl files from inference engine. I am new to this tool and trying to understand the FPGA flow.

I am following this link: "https://docs.openvinotoolkit.org/latest/_docs_install_guides_installing_openvino_linux_fpga.html#inpage-nav-5-2-1"

I have couple of questions:

1. Do I need to connect board to my workstation(I don't have arria10gx board)? Is there is any way, I do not connect board to my workstation and then just try to get .aocx, .cpp and .cl files?

2.I am curious about how this .aocx files are getting generated?

3.Do I need to use pre-build .aocx file only or I can generate new .aocx with my new NN model?

4. Can anyone point me to a link, end to end working example for fpga platform?

I would really appreciate if anyone can throw a light on this.

Thank you and regards

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Shubha_R_Intel
Employee

Dear Dabhade, Sunil

May I ask why you want to get the aocx files if you don't have a board?  You can generate aocx files with the developer package (available under certain Intel agreements such as SLA).  If you don't have the developer package, then you must use the pre-built ones. 

Inference engine source code is available from OpenVINO open source project, https://github.com/opencv/dldt.  The FPGA Plugin source code is not open-sourced however.

Hope it helps,

Thanks !

Shubha

0 Kudos
SDabh1
Beginner

Sure Shubha,

Thank you for the reply!

I don't have a gx board but I have sx board. So I was thinking if I know how to generate the .aocx file I can try same thing for sx board. Anyways, for now, I got the process how to generate .aocx file but is it possible to generate for sx board? If yes, can you provide me some example?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Shubha_R_Intel
Employee

Dear Dabhade, Sunil,

Unfortunately this question is outside of the scope of this forum. Please talk to your intel representative.

Thanks,

Shubha

0 Kudos