Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Intel cv SDK Beta R3 information

najjar__fida
Beginner

Hi,

I am actually trying to get familiar with the new Intel CV SDK Beta R3, and i am following the instruction in the Intel’s Vision Algorithm Designer Developer Guide.

Though, in the section « Developing OpenVX Apps  with Eclipse », it was mentioned to « Copy vad_Eclipse_plugin_1.0.0.1.jar from the VAD directory to the Eclipse dropins directory (while Eclipse is closed). »

The problem is that there is no such file in the VAD directory .
what shall i do ??

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Zhen_Z_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Which version you are using? Windows* or Linux*? For linux version, this package is saved in $INTEL_CVSDK_DIR/vad. 

For windows version, you can run vad.exe for GUI designer directly. Thank you.

Best regards,
Fiona

0 Kudos
najjar__fida
Beginner

Actually i am using a Windows* version, i have already launched vad.exe. and it's working, thank you very much.

​My question is that i couldn't find the file "vad_Eclipse_plugin_1.0.0.1.jar" in the vad directory that i have to "Copy from the VAD directory to the Eclipse dropins directory (while Eclipse is closed). » for « Developing OpenVX Apps  with Eclipse » as it is described in the Intel’s Vision Algorithm Designer Developer Guid

Best regards

Fida

0 Kudos
Zhen_Z_Intel
Employee

Actually, there's no java archive pkg for windows version. It is designed for Linux version for GUI developing OpenVX on Eclipse. On windows version, you can just use the vad.exe. They have same functionality.

Best regards,
Fiona

0 Kudos