Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Intel models

momo93
Novice

Hello

I have a question about Intel models, I was using pre-trained Intel models, but they are not able to handle my task case for object detection, I ask how Intel did to get these models like people detection or car detection models i can understand that they bring them from different platforms like pytorch or tensorflow but have you retrained  these models (normally they can detect around 1000 classes) or can - be transfer learning techniques, can I have some information about the datasets used in this task, thanks sorry for being long

have a good day

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee

@momo93 training pipelines available for some (but not all) Intel models with OpenVINO Training Extensions. We provide links to training pipelines in model descriptions, where it is applicable, for example, in description of person-detection-0200  you may see info like below:

Training Pipeline

The OpenVINO Training Extensions provide a training pipeline, allowing to fine-tune the model on custom dataset.

0 Kudos
Munesh_Intel

Hi Momo,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided references. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Munesh

0 Kudos