Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Issue DL Workbench

taka
Beginner

hi

When I input a Classification model with less than 5 label outputs into workbench and do a Visualize Model Output, the following error is output.

----------3 labels model-------------
Got unrecognized code error from the server

kth (=-2) out of bounds (3)

----------------------------------------

Visualize Model Output is output without any problem for models with 5 or more labels.

Workbench outputs Top5 scores, but I think that even models with less than 5 labels are trying to output Top5 with an error.

[DL Workbench version]
 openvino/workbench:2021.4.2

and

openvino/workbench:latest

0 Kudos
3 Replies
VladimirG
Employee

Hi taka,
Thank you for reaching out

After verifying your issue on our end, I've been able to confirm that there is indeed an issue with handling classification models with small numbers of classes. Unfortunately, the error also concerns other tools in the OpenVINO toolkit, so while the issue will be handled for future releases, there isn't much that can be done to enable inference visualization for this particular model in version 2021.4.2.

Regards, 
Vladimir

0 Kudos
taka
Beginner

Hi Vladimir,

Thank you for your answer.

I am looking forward to future upgrades.

0 Kudos
Hairul_Intel

Hi taka,

Thank you for your question. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question as this thread is no longer being monitored.

Regards,

Hairul

0 Kudos