Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Issue with OpenVINO™ toolkit test installation.

Melnychuk__Mykhailo

Hello everyone) Sorry for this question (because I assume that this is dummy question but I can't find any solutions via Google)

Description:
I try to launch this command (from software.intel.com/en-us/neural-compute-stick/get-started)

cd ~/intel/computer_vision_sdk/deployment_tools/model_optimizer/install_prerequisites/

but I got error 'No such file or directory'.

Obviously I need to install something more but I do not know what exactly. Would be glad to have any advice about this.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Shubha_R_Intel
Employee

Dear Mykhailo :

It looks like you are on Ubuntu. Can you check the /opt directory ? That's where the intel directory should be found after installation.

Thanks,

Shubha

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Shubha_R_Intel
Employee

Dear Mykhailo :

It looks like you are on Ubuntu. Can you check the /opt directory ? That's where the intel directory should be found after installation.

Thanks,

Shubha

0 Kudos
Melnychuk__Mykhailo

Hi. thank you for answer , you are right I'm on ubuntu,  but I can't find this opt  directory with intel folder inside on my laptop

0 Kudos
Hyodo__Katsuya
Innovator

Does the following command work?

$ cd /opt/intel/computer_vision_sdk/deployment_tools/model_optimizer/install_prerequisites/

0 Kudos
Melnychuk__Mykhailo

Yeap, everything is fine now, thank you

0 Kudos