Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6392 Discussions

Issues Trying to make tensorflow inception_v3

idata
Employee

I did a

"make all"

in the folder

workspace/ncappzoo/tensorflow/inception_v3

This appeared in the terminal window.

/usr/lib/python3.5/importlib/_bootstrap.py:222: RuntimeWarning: compiletime version 3.4 of module 'tensorflow.python.framework.fast_tensor_util' does not match runtime version 3.5

return f(*args, *_kwds)

/usr/lib/python3.5/importlib/_bootstrap.py:222: RuntimeWarning: builtins.type size changed, may indicate binary incompatibility. Expected 432, got 412

return f(_args, **kwds)

WARNING:tensorflow:From /usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/tensorflow/contrib/learn/python/learn/datasets/base.py:198: retry (from tensorflow.contrib.learn.python.learn.datasets.base) is deprecated and will be removed in a future version.

Instructions for updating:

Use the retry module or similar alternatives.

and it looked like it stopped working. What does it mean?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

@chicagobob123, please use https://github.com/movidius/ncappzoo/tree/master/tensorflow/inception instead of the inception_v3 project. Do a make VERSION=v3 to use inception_v3 model.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

OK

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

FYI I used mobile net and found it to be pretty inaccurate for people who were more than a 20 feet away.

I would show you an example but I do not know where I can post an image.

The results were just OK. So I am going to try a heavier inference graph like InceptionV3
0 Kudos