Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6392 Discussions

KeyError: "The name 'inputs:0' refers to a Tensor which does not exist. when compile mobilenet v1

idata
Employee

Hello, guys. Now I retrained mobilenet v1 model to fine-tune it's output layer to 8 classes. It works well but when I tried to compile it into NCS graph some error happens and please help me.

For this model, I have ckpt files like model.ckpt.meta or model.ckpt.index and so on.

And in terminal, I use the command:

mvNCCompile ./model.ckpt-70310.meta -s 12 -in=inputs -on=MobilenetV1/Logits/Predictions -is 224 224 -o MobilenetV1.graph

and it outputs:

vNCCompile v02.00, Copyright @ Intel Corporation 2017

_* Info: No Weights provided. inferred path: ./model.ckpt-70310.data-00000-of-00001_*

/home/meom/.local/lib/python3.5/site-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/tensor_util.py:499: DeprecationWarning: The binary mode of fromstring is deprecated, as it behaves surprisingly on unicode inputs. Use frombuffer instead

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/local/bin/mvNCCompile", line 206, in

create_graph(args.network, args.image, args.inputnode, args.outputnode, args.outfile, args.nshaves, args.inputsize, args.weights, args.explicit_concat, args.ma2480, args.scheduler, args.new_parser, args.cpp, args)

File "/usr/local/bin/mvNCCompile", line 185, in create_graph

load_ret = load_network(args, parser, myriad_config)

File "/usr/local/bin/ncsdk/Controllers/Scheduler.py", line 146, in load_network

parse_ret = parse_tensor(arguments, myriad_conf)

File "/usr/local/bin/ncsdk/Controllers/TensorFlowParser.py", line 225, in parse_tensor

inputTensor = graph.get_tensor_by_name(inputnode + ':0')

File "/home/meom/.local/lib/python3.5/site-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/ops.py", line 2733, in get_tensor_by_name

return self.as_graph_element(name, allow_tensor=True, allow_operation=False)

File "/home/meom/.local/lib/python3.5/site-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/ops.py", line 2584, in as_graph_element

return self._as_graph_element_locked(obj, allow_tensor, allow_operation)

File "/home/meom/.local/lib/python3.5/site-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/ops.py", line 2626, in _as_graph_element_locked

"graph." % (repr(name), repr(op_name)))

KeyError: "The name 'inputs:0' refers to a Tensor which does not exist. The operation, 'inputs', does not exist in the graph."
0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

I use slim in tensorflow model to fine-tune mobilenet v1.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

@Meow10

Just, there is no placeholder named "inputs".

Please post the Python code used for training.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

@PINTO I modified the 'train_image_classifier.py' in tensorflow slim and used the script to train the mobilenet V1. The script is as follows:

set -e

PRETRAINED_CHECKPOINT_DIR=./checkpoints

TRAIN_DIR=./models/mobilenet_v1_224

DATASET_DIR=./data

python train_image_classifier.py \

--train_dir=${TRAIN_DIR} \

--dataset_name=flowers \

--dataset_split_name=train \

--dataset_dir=${DATASET_DIR} \

--model_name=mobilenet_v1 \

--checkpoint_path=${PRETRAINED_CHECKPOINT_DIR} \

--checkpoint_exclude_scopes=MobilenetV1/Logits \

# --trainable_scopes=mobilenet_v1/Logits \

--max_number_of_steps=100 \

--batch_size=32 \

--learning_rate=0.01 \

--save_interval_secs=60 \

--save_summaries_secs=60 \

--log_every_n_steps=100 \

--optimizer=rmsprop \

--weight_decay=0.00004

and the code for mobile V1 in slim is as follows:

https://github.com/tensorflow/models/blob/master/research/slim/nets/mobilenet_v1.py
0 Kudos