Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6386 Discussions

ModelOptimizer: Could not find plugin for layer: PReLU

liu__chen-cheng
Beginner

Hi,

I want to use a caffe trained model that employs PReLU layer.

the link seems to say that PReLU layer is recognized by ModelOptimizer. But...

./ModelOptimizer --target APLK -w ~/cvsdk/models/mtcnn/det1.caffemodel -p FP32 -d ~/cvsdk/models/mtcnn/det1.prototxt -f 1 -i -b 1 -c -o ~/cvsdk/model_optimizer_projects/
Start working...

Framework plugin: CAFFE
Target type: APLK
Network type: LOCALIZATION
Batch size: 1
Precision: FP32
Layer fusion: false
Horizontal layer fusion: PARTIAL
Output directory: /root/cvsdk/model_optimizer_projects/
Custom kernels directory:
Code generation mode: RELEASE
Network input normalization: 1
Writing binary data to: /root/cvsdk/model_optimizer_projects/PNet/PNet.bin
[ SAMPLE cnn_custom_kernel_lib ] Registering custom kernel com.intel.cnn.sample.crop
[ SAMPLE cnn_custom_kernel_lib ] Registering custom kernel com.intel.cnn.sample.deconv
[ SAMPLE cnn_custom_kernel_lib ] Registering custom kernel com.intel.cnn.sample.permute_flatten
[ SAMPLE cnn_custom_kernel_lib ] Registering custom kernel com.intel.cnn.sample.2dsoftmax
[ SAMPLE cnn_custom_kernel_lib ] Registering custom kernel org.khronos.nn_extension.softmax_layer
[ SAMPLE cnn_custom_kernel_lib ] Registering custom kernel com.intel.cnn.sample.tensorcopy
[ SAMPLE cnn_custom_kernel_lib ] Registering custom kernel com.intel.cnn.sample.permute
[ SAMPLE cnn_custom_kernel_lib ] Registering custom kernel com.intel.cnn.sample.flatten
[ SAMPLE cnn_custom_kernel_lib ] Registering custom kernel com.intel.cnn.sample.normalize
[ SAMPLE cnn_custom_kernel_lib ] Registering custom kernel com.intel.cnn.sample.reshape
[ SAMPLE cnn_custom_kernel_lib ] Registering custom kernel com.intel.cnn.sample.detection_output
[ SAMPLE cnn_custom_kernel_lib ] Registering custom kernel org.khronos.nn_extension.activation_layer
[ SAMPLE cnn_custom_kernel_lib ] Registering custom kernel com.intel.cnn.sample.prior_box
Could not find plugin for layer: PReLU

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Anna_B_Intel
Employee

Hello, 

Is it possible for you to provide us you model (.caffemodel and .prototxt files)?

Best wishes, 

Anna

0 Kudos
liu__chen-cheng
Beginner

Hello Anna,

I download the model from the GitHub link.

There are 3 models in the sub path /model and I am trying the first one.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

CC

0 Kudos
Anna_B_Intel
Employee

Hi Chen-Cheng, 

I'm glad to notice you that the model optimizer will work with that model in new release of Computer Vision SDK.

Best wishes, 

Anna 

0 Kudos