Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Multiple networks on Myriad

Norman__Michael
Beginner

Is it possible to load multiple networks on the NCS2 if they're small enough?

For example, load an inference network and a re-identification network as two different nets? 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Hyodo__Katsuya
Innovator
@Norman, Michael There is a sample program of C++ in the following place. https://github.com/opencv/open_model_zoo/tree/2018/demos/crossroad_camera_demo
0 Kudos
Campalo__Fardo
Beginner

@Hyodo, Katsuya

Thanks for the link. 

I am working with 2020 release of the API and with Python, so

1 - Is there any sample code in Python, too?

2 - The "crossroad_camera_demo sample" you provided, is using "InferencePlugin" which seems to be deprecated (here). So, I was wondering how to handle multiple models on a single Myriad device with the latest release?

0 Kudos
Campalo__Fardo
Beginner

Campalo, Fardo wrote:

@Hyodo, Katsuya

Thanks for the link. 

I am working with 2020 release of the API and with Python, so

1 - Is there any sample code in Python, too?

2 - The "crossroad_camera_demo sample" you provided, is using "InferencePlugin" which seems to be deprecated (here). So, I was wondering how to handle multiple models on a single Myriad device with the latest release?

Actually, based on this answer on stackoverflow, I found the answer to my first question, which I wanted to share with others who may come across the same problem.

However, the second question is still open, and it would be great to have an answer.

0 Kudos
Ramawi_Putra__Jhon

Hi...

You can refer to sample codes that provided by openvino. I'm using MacOS and the sample is in "/opt/intel/openvino/deployment_tools/open_model_zoo/demos/python_demos/face_recognition_demo"

Regards,

Jhon Ramawi Putra

0 Kudos