Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Myraid compile blob file creation issue

Elakkiya
Beginner

Hi, I have the .bin and .xml files of a custom trained SSD model. Im trying to compile the blob files using the following command but it returns STOI and doest create a blob file as expected. 

I would like to understand this behaviour 

myriad_compile -m <saved_model.xml>  -ip U8 -VPU_NUMBER_OF_SHAVES 4 -VPU_NUMBER_OF_CMX_SLICES 4

Inference Engine: 
	API version ............ 2.1
	Build .................. 2021.1.0-1237-bece22ac675-releases/2021/1
	Description ....... API
stoi
System information (version)
  • OpenVINO: intel-openvino-runtime-ubuntu20-2021.1.110
  • Operating System / Platform:Ubuntu20.04
  • Problem classification:Model Conversion
  • Model name: ssd_mobilenet_v2_320x320_coco17_tpu-8 (TF2 Model Zoo)
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Elakkiya,

Thanks for reaching out.Did your model is the same from here?

http://download.tensorflow.org/models/object_detection/tf2/20200711/ssd_mobilenet_v2_320x320_coco17_tpu-8.tar.gz

Can I know how you generate the .xml and .bin files? Did these files execute from OpenVINO Model Optimizer? If so, please share the command so that we can reproduce the same workaround.

Meanwhile, you could try converting using compile_tool.exe and see if an input blob can be created. You need to add a parameter -d MYRIAD when using the compile_tool.exe. You can find more information regarding the compile tool from the following page.

https://docs.openvinotoolkit.org/latest/openvino_inference_engine_tools_compile_tool_README.html

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Elakkiya,

Thank you for your question. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question as this thread is no longer being monitored.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos