Sorry in advance if this is answered somewhere already. So I'm looking to get the Myriad X IC itself (along with documentation) to start making a custom product around it.
Does anyone here (Intel employees or otherwise) know the proper routes to be able to this? I have several of the NCS2 already. And will probably be buying several of these when available: https://up-board.org/ai-edge/vision-plus/
But I'm looking to be able to build my own systems around these, starting from the chip up.
Thanks in advance!
In case someone find this looking for the same thing. We're made a Myriad X module which makes integrating it into your designs way easier.
It's 40 x 30mm exposes a total of 3x MIPI connections (2 x 2-lane, 1 x 4-lane) for up to 3x image sensors directly connected, and everything connects over an easy-to-solder 100-pin connector. Here's what it looks like:
Brandon and the Luxonis Team
So just as an update for anyone who is following. We have now released this in conjunction with OpenCV, OpenVINO, and Intel as the OpenCV AI Kit (OAK).
The kit is fully OpenVINO compatible.
And we have a KickStarter going now where you can buy the kit at 50% MSRP:
And it's open source and modular so you can make your own products around it:
- https://github.com/luxonis/depthai-hardware - DepthAI hardware designs themselves.
- https://github.com/luxonis/depthai - Python Interface and Examples
- https://github.com/luxonis/depthai-api - C++ Core and C++ API
- https://github.com/luxonis/depthai-ml-training - Online AI/ML training
- https://github.com/luxonis/depthai-experiments - Experiments showing how to use OAK.
Brandon & The OpenCV Team