Could you please provide additional information on how you are connecting the NCS to you computer?
- Are you using a powered USB Hub?
- Have you tried different USB ports 3
- Do you see the device when running lsusb?
- Have you tried running the examples included in the ncsdk (any errors)?
1. used with USB Hub and without usb hub. 2. tried different usb ports as well as different computers. 3. can't see the device. 4. examples did not run.
Please advise if device is faulty.
By any chance are you using the Neural Compute Stick on a Virtual Machine? This would require to have USB filters setup to connect the device to the guest OS.
If no virtual machine is used and the device is not listed with
lsusb on multiple computers then it's possible the device is faulty. Please take a look at the following web page regarding the warranty support.