Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6403 Discussions

Not able to convert my TensorFlow model to Movidius graph file

idata
Employee

Hi,

I am working on a CNN implementation for speech enhancement. I have a TensorFlow checkpoint model (*.meta) file and am trying to compile it into a Movidius graph file so I can load it onto the NCS for inference. I followed the instructions in https://movidius.github.io/ncsdk/tf_compile_guidance.html, but I am still seeing problems compiling.

The main problem is that I am not able to figure out what names to give the compiler for input node and output node, since I did not add named nodes to my model during training. I tried looking at the model in Tensorboard and dumping the graph into a text file after loading it with tf.get_default_graph() to find those names. But, since the model is pretty complex, it is hard to match up the names with the nodes in the model.

Is there a way to detect the input and output nodes given a TensorFlow model? I can provide my model if needed.

When I use what I believe are the correct input/output nodes, this is what I see:

$ mvNCCompile model.ckpt-49999-inf.meta -in con1/Conv2D -on con10/add -o model.graph

mvNCCompile v02.00, Copyright @ Movidius Ltd 2016

/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/ops.py:766: DeprecationWarning: builtin type EagerTensor has no module attribute

EagerTensor = c_api.TFE_Py_InitEagerTensor(_EagerTensorBase)

/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/util/tf_inspect.py:45: DeprecationWarning: inspect.getargspec() is deprecated, use inspect.signature() instead

if d.decorator_argspec is not None), _inspect.getargspec(target))

/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/h5py/init.py:34: FutureWarning: Conversion of the second argument of issubdtype from float to np.floating is deprecated. In future, it will be treated as np.float64 == np.dtype(float).type.

from ._conv import register_converters as _register_converters

/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/tensor_util.py:509: DeprecationWarning: The binary mode of fromstring is deprecated, as it behaves surprisingly on unicode inputs. Use frombuffer instead

return np.fromstring(tensor.tensor_content, dtype=dtype).reshape(shape)

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/local/bin/mvNCCompile", line 118, in

create_graph(args.network, args.inputnode, args.outputnode, args.outfile, args.nshaves, args.inputsize, args.weights)

File "/usr/local/bin/mvNCCompile", line 104, in create_graph

net = parse_tensor(args, myriad_config)

File "/usr/local/bin/ncsdk/Controllers/TensorFlowParser.py", line 290, in parse_tensor

if have_first_input(strip_tensor_id(node.outputs[0].name)):

IndexError: list index out of range

System details:

I'm using Ubuntu 16.04 on an Intel® Core™ i3-5010U CPU and Intel® HD Graphics 5500 (Broadwell GT2) GPU.

tensorflow version is 1.8.0

NCSDK version is 1.12.00.01

Thanks,

Lalitha
0 Kudos
0 Replies