Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Number of frames output

Lc00
Beginner

I am trying on the human pose estimation demo. Can I ask where the output frame will be stored for the -limit function?

Lc00_0-1644556110938.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Hairul_Intel

Hi Lc00,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

The -limit function is used for the total number of frames to store in the designated output file destination using the -o flag.

For example, I ran the human_pose_estimation_demo python demo with -limit 200 and output file saved into -o output.avi file:

command.pngresult.png

Due to the -limit is set to 200 frames, the output file will only saves up to 200 frames. The output video is saved for only 16 seconds with FPS of 12 which averages out to be a total of 192 frames inside of the video as shown in the output video file details:

output.png

For comparison, here are the video details with 61 seconds length and 12 FPS for an average total of 732 frames without using the -limit function:

input.png

Regards,

Hairul

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Hairul_Intel

Hi Lc00,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

The -limit function is used for the total number of frames to store in the designated output file destination using the -o flag.

For example, I ran the human_pose_estimation_demo python demo with -limit 200 and output file saved into -o output.avi file:

command.pngresult.png

Due to the -limit is set to 200 frames, the output file will only saves up to 200 frames. The output video is saved for only 16 seconds with FPS of 12 which averages out to be a total of 192 frames inside of the video as shown in the output video file details:

output.png

For comparison, here are the video details with 61 seconds length and 12 FPS for an average total of 732 frames without using the -limit function:

input.png

Regards,

Hairul

Lc00
Beginner
Thank for answering my question
0 Kudos
Hairul_Intel

Hi Lc00,

Glad to be of help.

This thread will no longer be monitored since this issue has been resolved. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Hairul

0 Kudos