Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6404 Discussions

OPenVino Query on getting /samples/classification_sample to execute

Lawton__John
Beginner

Hi

1) I have installed the OpenVINO distribution on an ASUS I5 running Windows10,with all updates.

2) Both demo examples have been built and run OK for CPU and MYRIAD target cases ( the latter on my MOVIDIUS NCS) using the demo batch files:

C:\Intel\computer_vision_sdk\deployment_tools\demo\demo_security_barrier_camera.bat

C:\Intel\computer_vision_sdk\deployment_tools\demo\demo_squeezenet_download_convert_run.bat

3) I have taken timeout to study cmake to better understand its function, at least in a rudimentary fashion to build, generate and install targets.

4) I have taken the classification_ example as representative to attempt to build, generate and install to try this model. C:\Intel\computer_vision_sdk\deployment_tools\inference_engine\samples\classification_sample

5) I do not understand exactly what files must be user specified executed to form an installed executable ( under MSVC) for this classification_ example model.

6) I note that

C:\Intel\computer_vision_sdk\deployment_tools\inference_engine\samples\

create_msvc2017_solution.bat appears to build the entire set of examples in the users space.

7) I do not understand how to generate the target executables libraries etal or how to install

the same. on the host computer.

I shall be grateful to receive guidance on what these user specified files are as  needed  to execute the

classification_model.

Thanks in advance

Stewart

0 Kudos
0 Replies