1) I have installed the OpenVINO distribution on an ASUS I5 running Windows10,with all updates.
2) Both demo examples have been built and run OK for CPU and MYRIAD target cases ( the latter on my MOVIDIUS NCS) using the demo batch files:
3) I have taken timeout to study cmake to better understand its function, at least in a rudimentary fashion to build, generate and install targets.
4) I have taken the classification_ example as representative to attempt to build, generate and install to try this model. C:\Intel\computer_vision_sdk\deployment_tools\inference_engine\samples\classification_sample
5) I do not understand exactly what files must be user specified executed to form an installed executable ( under MSVC) for this classification_ example model.
6) I note that
create_msvc2017_solution.bat appears to build the entire set of examples in the users space.
7) I do not understand how to generate the target executables libraries etal or how to install
the same. on the host computer.
I shall be grateful to receive guidance on what these user specified files are as needed to execute the
Thanks in advance