Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6442 Discussions

OpenVINO build from source failed in Ubuntu 20.04 in Raspberry Pi

nilutpol_kashyap
Beginner

Hi,
I am trying to build OpenVINO from source in Ubuntu 20.04 in Raspberry Pi 4 4-GB.

I was previously suggested by this steps at the intel forum - OpenVINO toolkit for Ubuntu 22.04 on Raspberry Pi 4 

I followed the build steps from https://github.com/openvinotoolkit/openvino/wiki/BuildingForLinux

I used the command inside the build folder to create CMake dependencies which works correctly :

cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -DENABLE_PYTHON=ON -DENABLE_WHEEL=ON ..

When I try to build the project using the following command, I get the error at [98%] :

make --jobs=$(nproc --all)

The build process took almost 4-5 hours. I was stuck at 98% for an hour and then I got this error for build fail.

Error message

[ 98%] Built target py_onnx_frontend
[ 98%] Built target py_ov_frontends
[ 98%] Built target template_extension
c++: fatal error: Killed signal terminated program cc1plus
compilation terminated.
make[2]: *** [src/plugins/template/backend/CMakeFiles/interpreter_backend.dir/build.make:174: src/plugins/template/backend/CMakeFiles/interpreter_backend.dir/evaluates_map.cpp.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:4975: src/plugins/template/backend/CMakeFiles/interpreter_backend.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [Makefile:166: all] Error 2

I have attached a screenshot of the error I get while building OpenVINO217065094-0d071f98-37d2-4ca7-b2b9-5fe755448496.png

Thank you

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Iffa_Intel

Hi,

your question was answered in this GitHub discussion.

Please help to refer to that thread.

Cordially,

Iffa

0 Kudos
Iffa_Intel

Hi,

Intel will no longer monitor this thread since we have provided a solution. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question. 

Cordially,

Iffa

0 Kudos