NEW LTS RELEASE: Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit 2020.3.2 LTS includes security and functional bug fixes, and minor capability changes.
Update to the latest Long-Term Support (LTS) release (recommended for developers taking solutions into production and that require a long-term support release)
- Download the 2020.3.2 LTS release of the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit to upgrade to the latest LTS release.
- This 2020.3.2 LTS release provides bug fixes for the previous 2020.3.1 Long-Term Support (LTS) release, a new release type that provides longer-term maintenance and support with a focus on stability and compatibility. Read more about the long-term support and maintenance, go to the Long Term Support Policy.
- Based on 2020.3.1 LTS, the 2020.3.2 LTS release includes security and functionality bug fixes, and minor capability changes.
- Learn more about what components are included in the LTS release in the "Included into this release" section. Note specific fixes to the known issues to the Inference Engine MYRIAD, HDDL, and FPGA plugins, and the Deep Learning Workbench.
- Because of external dependencies to CMake, users are recommended to download CMake 3.10 or higher for Linux build environment and CMake 3.14 or higher for Windows build environment. Go to System Requirements to learn more.
- Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit 2020.3.X LTS releases will continue to support Intel® Vision Accelerator Design with an Intel® Arria® 10 FPGA and the Intel® Programmable Acceleration Card with Intel® Arria® 10 GX FPGA. For questions about next-generation programmable deep-learning solutions based on FPGAs, talk to your sales representative, or contact us to get the latest FPGA updates.