Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Openvino and WebRTC integration

RobsonEsteves
Novice

Hi all,

I'm trying to investigate possible ways to integrate WebRTC and Openvino, specially to access a remote video content (received via a WebRTC connection) and submit this content to a AI model running remotely.

Is there any insight / suggestion where can I start?  

Thanks,

Robson

0 Kudos
4 Replies
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Robson,

Thanks for reaching out.

For your information, we do not support the integration of WebRTC with OpenVINO Toolkit.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos
RobsonEsteves
Novice

Hi Aznie,

Thanks by the replay.

I'm thinking about this video from INTEL  ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNRbWcI7yxs ) where there is a kind of "collaboration" between the two projects.

It seems that, for example, there is some way to capture a video camera frame from a webrtc implementation and submit this video content to an openvino environment to run some inference.

What do you think?

BR

R

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Robson,

The video is outdated and the project is no longer maintained by Intel. Intel has ceased development and contributions including, but not limited to, maintenance, bug fixes, new releases, or updates, to this project. Intel no longer accepts patches to this project.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Robson,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided information. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos