sudo python3 mo.py --input_model ~/fasterRCNN/s2g_api_v3_b3_fpn.onnx [sudo] password for openvino:
Model Optimizer arguments:
- Path to the Input Model: /home/openvino/fasterRCNN/s2g_api_v3_b3_fpn.onnx
- Path for generated IR: /opt/intel/computer_vision_sdk_2018.3.343/deployment_tools/model_optimizer/.
- IR output name: s2g_api_v3_b3_fpn
- Log level: ERROR
- Batch: Not specified, inherited from the model
- Input layers: Not specified, inherited from the model
- Output layers: Not specified, inherited from the model
- Input shapes: Not specified, inherited from the model
- Mean values: Not specified
- Scale values: Not specified
- Scale factor: Not specified
- Precision of IR: FP32
- Enable fusing: True
- Enable grouped convolutions fusing: True
- Move mean values to preprocess section: False
- Reverse input channels: False
ONNX specific parameters:
Model Optimizer version: 18.104.22.16835e231
[ ERROR ] Unexpected exception happened during extracting attributes for node 345.
Original exception message: Upsample scales attribute is defined for node 464. Only scale_width and scale_height are supported.
I want to figure out what is going on here, and how can I fix it?
Thanks for helping!
Habert, Severine (Intel) (Intel) wrote:
can you provide the model such as we reproduce the issue ?
Hi, Habert, Thank you very much to reply my issue, I have fixed this already, because there is some unsupported ops in my model.
Now I am facing a new issue. I have got a NCS2 yesterday by taking part in AIDS, but when I use it to inference model, I haven't feel any speed up comparing with the NCS. I am using the openVINO-R4, SSD-mobilenet2 model, follow by the workflow. And I gain 12fps on NCS , 13fps on NCS2. Hopping for your help!Thanks again!